Originally Posted by Fat_Mike
Originally Posted by HotRodDave
Is there any way anyone knows of how I could possibly find my car again? 68 Dart 4 door I sold in Nashville around 2001, I sill have the first plates I had on it when I bought it in TX... no VIN though. I would love to see if I could find it somehow.

Quite honestly, I more interested in the story as to WHY you want to see that car again.

As a kid I always wanted a 68 dart 4 door (I was a kid and had to get in and out of the backseat after all and dind't know or care what others thought) and I was lucky enough to get the exact kind of car I wanted and even in a color I liked (white with dark green interior). Being a 4 door should still keep it within my budget if it's available fur sale. It was my first car actually. I do keep looking at other similar ones on fleabay but can't seem to pull the trigger on any of them.

My plates I still have are from TX (VYZ 70P) where I originally bought it in 1995 then I moved to Franklin Tn (just outside nashville). I sold it to a guy who worked at the Franklin Autozone and the last time I remember seeing it was outside a different autozone actually in south Nashville. I think it was 2001 or possibly 2002 when I sold it. Originally a dart 270 with a 273 2bbl and I had put in a 360 LA motor I built with 302 casting heads. I think the block came from a 76 cordoba with a 4-26-76 casting date. I had installed large bolt pattern discs and 8.25 from a 76 dart 4 door. I think I put in some hyundai front buckets to replae the original bench... It had a 67 front clip on it when I sold it because the guy I bought it from had hit a cow and I found a sweet silver 2 door with black interior no title, no rust and no engine so I parted it out (very stupid choice I know).

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!