I remember 73 - 4 vividly ,I was working as a driver for a heavy equipment dealer and every morning I would come in early to line up the mechanics service trucks at the gas station down the street to be there for when they opened so they would be full to could go out and service customers machines. Hurricane Sandy was rough here in N.J. many stations were closed because they had no power and lines for gas were forming , my wife works in a hospital and was given a card saying she was a health care worker and she could get gas before others , she never used it though. I remember I was driving the company box truck ( for where I was working at the time ) and was on a delivery to the Scranton Pa. area I should have filled the truck up in Pa. where there were no problems instead I waited until I got into N.J. the lines at the truck stop were unreal as were other stations , I didn't have enough fuel to make it back to the plant so I came home ( 30 miles closer ) and ended up driving my car to the plant , finding an open station for diesel and filling cans to bring home to get the truck back to the plant .

Last edited by 11secdart; 05/14/23 09:00 AM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV