Originally Posted by Bad340fish
The one I drove sure wanted to, or so it felt. It rocks back hard then the front tires slip, traction control grabs it for a second and its gone. In reality it would be very difficult for such a beast to carry the wheels at any power level.

I absolutely loved the one I drove. It rode awesome, it was very nice on the highway. It smoothed the junk Oklahoma country 2 lanes right now. Such a nice truck to drive, quiete(for me) comfortable, and a total beast when you leaned into. Would %100 be my daily driver if I could stomach the price.

What was really crazy about it was how huge it felt, I drive a 2016 Silverado 3500HD 4x4 dually every day and the TRX felt massive.
They do feel massive. I have a new one and while I hate paying that kind of money for a vehicle I kept telling myself "you only live once". It's a beast for sure! In "Sport" mode it holds the shifts longer, firms suspension, less assist to PS, 70% to rear wheels with less traction control....WOW. Mine isn't daily driver but will be driven often.

Facts are stubborn things.