Originally Posted by bigdad
Depending on what you need

i probably can get you a quote and a real truck to move it ,

LTL's can be bit tough , what is origin and destination zip codes

Is there a forklift or way to load and unload it at both locations ?

is there a specific timeline of when you need it done ?

Is it in a crate , does it need a tarp to cover it ?

Do you have size Length , width, height , weight ?

do you need a air ride trailer , ?

is machine USED or new ?

is there a decalred value ?

if you want a quote, let me know I have been in transportation for 35 years

but, now I am on the customer side, much less stress than being on the trucking side .. whew

SUPER.

Now the broker tells me its in the Fort Worth area. Said he gave me the wrong zip. Origin zip is 75126. Destination 48089.

Forklift on both ends so no liftgate required.

Timline - no panic. Pickup within a week (I'll verify). Deliver within a week after pickup.

I don't think it's gonna be crated. Maybe strapped to a pallet. I'll have to verify. Told them at min on a pallet, wrapped with carboard and plastic wrap.

Air ride not req'd

Used laser cutting equipment

Approx 48"W x 36"D (but say 48" if on a pallet) and about 42" tall Approx 350lbs

Used. $12,000 declared.

Are there any special terminology to say DONT BEAT THIS UP LIKE A STACK OF TIRES smile I know when I buy rolls of custom made dense fiberglass insulation I have it shipped on a dedicated truck. Else the depot workers jump off the roof on it and there are 2 boot prints that cut 1/2 way thru a $700 roll of material. And this was on a 75 roll shipment with 1/3 damaged. Must be great fun destroying another mans property. Again, I learned the hard way its MUCH CHEAPER to spend more on a dedicated truck so they never see a depot.

Thanks again! This deal is 90% certain. Still waiting on a video to confirm functionality and pictures of the way it is palletized and wrapped.

Last edited by 71TA; 03/24/23 01:43 PM.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets