Quote:

nice video qwk have you played with shock adjustments? probably has nothing to with launch but it looks like the front end (by the way the tires are setting in the video)sets funny. how do you have the alignment set? it's hard to get a car set up to run good on all tracks. the better the suspension and parts the easier it is imo. if your running leaf springs it will be challenging. I know I know lots of people running fast on them. remember everybody has opinions so don't get all reved up when they do..

hey quicktree,
i have a home made ladder bar setup with QA1 single adjustable front and rear
thats what we were doing that day , playing with the shock adjustments . i usually cut 1.40-1.44 60's and under the of guidance of bobo (MENDEZ MOTORSPORTS)we got it to 60 with a solid 1.36 . in the video i got a good launch and then it got a little loose . it got worse after that as the street tire guys were dragging water to the line. so we quit tuning and just played around , my car will run 10.40's starting out in 2nd.

also my home made front end does not have a lot of travel due to the angle of the upper balljoint and in the video i had removed the limiter to see how it would react.next time i will footbrake it to see the diff of not using the brake.

i do most of my own work and take it personal if someone belittles my car or me . i don't claim to be any big time race car guy only a lowly hotrodder PEACE

I may be a waxer at heart but i can and have put racers on the trailer but never Lonnie

WAXER