Pertronix......Ignitor II, Pertronix Flame thrower coil, Pertronix Plugwire set stock and custom available.....everythings available from Summit.......you could order all the above for under $200.........

You can eliminate the ballast resistor from the wiring system,.....and if you prefer you can leave it in place(non-functional) for "cosmetics", if your worried about an original appearance under hood,......my recommendation is to purchase a rebuilt single point distributor, or rebuild the bushings in your original point set-up, so if you convert to the Pertronix, you don't destroy the Hallcell by having sloppy tolerances,.......with the Pertronix, there's only one extra wire leaving the distributor, going to the coil, other than that everything fits under the stock cap,.....use the recommended coil (Flame thrower) as the ohm rating is different, the stock coil will cause the Hallcell to eventually malfuction,....do not use solidcore race wires with the system either, as this will damage the Hallcell,....if you want a problem free system, requiring minimal maintenance, better starting, no high RPM break up, no more carbon tracking in the cap, and be able to fire Platnium plugs, that most people with the MP electronic system say they can't without fouling them.....go Pertronix,....I've converted all my cars/trucks/toys to Pertronix, NEVER had a failure since (over 5 yrs) or any ignition related issuses,.....I could never say that with stock point(s), electronic, MP electronic, or MSD/Accel systems.............I know this thread will start a bunch of this or that is crap, or better....but IMHO, what I'm giving you is the Pertronix is the way to go,....I played for 30 years with all the offerings out there, the Pertronix is the only thing I found that does the job,.......but if you cut corners putting the system in, you'll have grief, just like with anything else,....plus side of the install, you can return the car back to your original set-up with nothing more than some handtools, as the system requires no rewiring, the Hallcell screws onto the stock point plate, no drilling, no cutting, you remove your stock points/condenor and ground wire, the Hallcell has 2 wires that go to the coil, black to - Red to +, you take the 2 ballast wires, and join them with a double ended push on, set the airgap of the hall cell with a .030 airgap, a feeler gauge is supplied (plastic, don't use any metal)recheck the timing as the installation usually "knocks" 5-10 degrees off the timing, because of the Hallcell phasing (something most people don't check, causing grief)........so simple a caveman can do it

Your Choice?