Dyno accuracy is what it is. From my experience a lot of folks lack the ability, funding, knowledge, or will to actually maximize their combos to begin with. Many times, those issues are transferred as blame on the engine builder or dyno. To me this is a more important point that gets missed than whether any dyno is stingy, generous etc. Look no further than NHRA stockers. The best running stuff is not making huge HP(well except those FSS guys)but they are very good at using all they have and maximizing what they have. Comp is another excellent place to see the results of hard work and lots of money.

How many guys here get an engine off the dyno throw it in the car and leave it. Or think I just need to jet up or down and leave it. People come to my place and ask why I have so much stuff, well trying to maximizing things. I have piles of converters, gears, planetaries, carbs, intakes, fuel pumps, blah blah blah. and I am alwasy selling stuff that we have tried. It takes a lot of "want to" to really maximize the effort of your car. Its not for the faint of heart of wallet for sure. But if you truly want to "get it all" its what it takes.

While I have never really had any dealings with Best Machine other than an odd phone call or two it would be a shame to see them go. But these days that is happening all over this industry. Owners are aging out and either have no family to take over or just want to sell and retire, which they are more than entitled to do. I hope the rumor is not true as they are a huge asset to the Mopar community and furthering the evolution of the parts and engines to higher levels, but if it is true I salute them and thank them for their years of devotion to the Mopar community.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"