I ordered and paid for a EFI custom blower manifold from Tim Hogan in late September of 2022, I was promised it would be done in either 3 to 6 weeks or 6 to 9 weeks, CRS. It would definitely be done before the end of the year. I called them before Christmas and was assured it would be ship by the 30th of December and they would send me the.tracking information after shipping it. I called them at the end of the second week in January and was assured it would be ship the next week for sure. No calls in January or early February so I made one more call and was told the same thing again. rant
I waited another week and then called the local police station and filed a complaint to try and make sure I would get the intake from them as soon as possible. I didn't get it but they called me and sent me a refund company check from them for the original amount by two day mail. One of their employees called me and was really upset that I had call the police and file the complaint shruggy I deposited their check the next day and it hasn't bounce so far. I did discuss with him about taking care of business in a professional manner and he assured me that is how they conduct business, but evidently not with me shruggy
My message is choose carefully who you do business with twocents
I will have that intake made by another competitor of theirs up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)