I have a 16 M6 Challenger HC. It is a blast to drive. My understanding is the supercharge bearing issues were resolved early to mid model year in 16. Look at the build date on the door sticker. My car was built in Oct 16 and I have had no issues with the supercharger (I only have 16K miles on mine though), or the car for that matter. There was a recall for the catalytic convertor. They changed mine out. I can't remember any other recalls.

If you do end up buying it, a must upgrade to to change the shifter out to a Barton shifter. To say it is a night and day difference is a gross understatement. I was very skeptical on that upgrade, until I found a friend that did it and he let me feel it in his car. Everyone rushes out to buy a new intake. They do make the supercharger whine louder. I would question and real performance increases though. I have had the B-woody, hated it. Way too much heat and would throw hot air codes because the resister they sent me was bad. Went back to stock for a while. I am friends with Chris, owner of Legmaker, so I got one of his and installed it. Love the sound. No cooler than the stock though, however, much cooler than the b-woody.

The stock tires suck, if it still has them. They should last a life time if you drive easy on them because they are hard as a rock smile. I still have the factory tires as I don't beat my car up.

Enjoy it, if you end up buying it!