Originally Posted by Dart 500
Originally Posted by poorboy
As it has always been in the auto industry, someone has to have big enough balls to stand up to the "current" trend. As soon as one displays the courage to stand up for what appears to be right, soon others join them.
It appears this time Gm is the one with the big balls. It will be interesting to see how many join them by the new car production time. The real hand writing will be on the wall 2 months into the new production year. Those that are unable to adjust in which ever direction the correct answer lays may be in for a really bad year.

As it stands right now, I'd be betting against the current direction things appear to be going. It sounds to me like most of you agree with me.

I think BMW may have been first, they said a month or so ago that they will not be building cars according to politics. Lets face it, thing could be completely flipped in very short order and none of these companies are going to bankrupt themselves chasing hopes and dreams of politicians that have no idea whats involved.

BMW is not the first. Or even GM. Toyota has been saying for years that EVs are not the end all, be all.

www.thedrive.com/news/41127/toyota-still-wont-go-all-in-on-electric-cars

Master, again and still