Originally Posted by larrymopar360
This may make me sound like a dik but my thoughts were of course this is sad, tragic, and nauseating to watch. BUT the football community and fans seem to be beyond sad and are behaving as if this guy is a hero and has done so much for society and deserves a heroes consideration. There's even a monitary fund set up for him.

I thought about all the children in St. Judes Hospital, for example to name one group of tragedy stricken people, along with their poor parents. And people who risked their lives to save others (military). This guy was playing a dangerous game with known risks all for big money and self satisfaction. Again, tragic and I'm sad but it's weird how people treat his injury (severe at it is) just because he's a pro sports player.

I know it's not the popular opinion but, I agree ..

Its a good storyline , by some miracle he is well enough to play in super bowl and catches the winning field goal and all is right with the world ..Bills win and Buffalo is saved

The lips of fools bring them strife, and their mouths invite a beating.Proverbs 18:6