I have 2000 something Chrysler minivan 2nd row bucket seats in my 49. The ones I'm using are the low back to clear the rear window. They come with headrests and arm rests attached to the seats. The back rests on both seats fold forward onto the top of the seat bottom. I removed the head rests, and then the arm rests after I built my own consul with 2 cup holders, a storage box, and a catch all tray that will hold my phone. I made the seat brackets with adjusters that match up to the bucket seat mounting points on the Dakota floor pan in the 49.

Pics 1 & 2 are the seats bolted in place with the arm rests still attached. pic 3 & 4 are with the arm rests removed and the consul I made. The space under the consul lid at the rear is where a tall 8 pack cooler fits. The cooler sits flat on the floor there. The storage bos is about 6" wide, 6" long, and 5" deep. Under the box is an open storage space accessible from in front of the seats. You can't see that area from outside of the truck. There is also 3 1/2" high, 11" wide, 18" long storage under the seats. My wife rides along, storage is important to her... shruggy

100_0616.JPG100_0618.JPG100_0783.JPG100_0784.JPG