Depends on what you want.. styling? function/purpose? comfort/handling????

The YearOne 17x9 have a perfect backspacing and will easily accommodate tires 275-40-17 front and rear... no fender problems at all.... but they are a rather small diameter... but good for upgraded appearance and functioning.

RylissPro runs 315-30-18... but with special offset/backspacing rims.. AND he has aftermarket non-stock front and rear suspensions... another ball game.

Your 71-B-body rims should easily swap with the E-body.

Short sidewall tires are stiffer; offer better transient handling response, but also welcome damaged rims when low tire PSI vs pot-holes eventually come into the mix.

Taller sidewalls offer softer rides, but with less handling transitions.

For my street/hwy driving, I run 15x8 minilites (Superlite brand, 4.3/8: backspace); BFG T/A 255-60-15 front. 275-60-15 rear... nice ride, good cruising tires. No problems with fender clearance.

For track events, I run 18x11 minilites (ET brand, 5.5" backspace), Yokohama AO52 200TW 295-30-18, F/R... lips flushed as needed (done many years ago).

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!