Originally Posted by JohnRR
Originally Posted by gtx6970
Thanks all.

Im leaning towards buying espo springs and be done with it. Espo gave me a quote approx $420 delivered for a pair on hemi springs , but are 4 to 6 weeks out right now

Im going to call a local place and see about having them re-arched after the holidays

Price will effect which direction I go

Been sick this week so not real interested in messing with the cars right now, ,,,,,,, wife and I both tested positive for the Rona . YIPPEE !!!

Hope you both are ok .

You don't want to use air shocks or coil overs , the rear shock crossmember wasn't designed to carry the weight of the rear of the car. Get Espos or have what you have fixed, those MP mexico shocks aren't that good from all the posts I've seen.

Thanks John,

Getting better. Me just a nasty head ache and mild soar throat. wife has / had a real bad sore throat and hard to swallow any kind of solids. and a nasty cough . She has improved past few days,,, just slowly. Neither of us have/had any kind of breathing difficulty

Picked up the meds the DRs give you and the side effects are just as bad maybe worst than the virus itself. So going without them so far

Im going to call a local spring shop and see what they can do before ordering anything