Originally Posted by Kidsixpack
I took delivery of my Bronco Raptor a couple a couple weeks ago. Unbelievable truck! My two door sasquatch was built two weeks back. Waiting for it to show up at the dealer. I work at the Bronco plant. They are Awesome!
The up and coming heritage editions look really cool! Available in a baby blue which I usually hate, but looks great with the white.
KID

Right on, man .. congrats on the Raptor - those things are beasts. I'm super happy with my Badlands Sasquatch (I opted for the 2.7) - rides great, has all the bells and whistles I want, and is super capable. I went with a dealer that gave X plan pricing equivalent, so close to $2k below MSRP, and the sale of the Dart, plus saving 2 years worth of photo job income allowed me to put a nice down payment. It's interesting, with every car/vehicle there is a whole community of enthusiasts, and then sub-genres within that group. When I first got into off-roading, I didn't realize that there's so many sub-groups - there's the mud-baggers, the sand dune lovers, the rock-crawlers, the overlanders, the snow-wheelers, etc.

I appreciate the kind comments about the Dart, and it's flattering to hear people mention that they remember it (and the .gif of the carb explosion with Primerdust and I when we were firing it up for the first time MANY years ago) - I figured amongst all the E and B bodies, that little A-Body wouldn't be much to be remembered - so thanks ... that put a smile on my face.