Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
Originally Posted by mgoblue9798
Look up "Vermont title loophole". This is what some of the title services use to get your paperwork anyway.

Agreed, this is currently the cheapest and safest way to acquire "legal" documentation to acquire a title thru one's State, if it can be done here in Massachusetts which has the toughest rules/regulation/laws/idiot DMV-RMV employees, you can do it elsewhere

....... https://youtu.be/hcHKNoMHDSs

I find this to be total freiking BS that it's that easy to get a title. Why because I just had a car STOLEN from me and I had the original OHIO title, the registration was up to date and the car was insured, I had the car at what I thought was a good friend's home body shop and was in no hurry to have him re-paint it. Then he started to ghost me every time I offered to pick the car up and bring it to my storage. He kept saying it was okay and in safe storage in his pole barn and not to worry. Finally got to him the day after I checked with BMV and title bureau that the title was still in my name and the registration was still current. I said I'm here for my car when he says "It's gone". "What do you mean it's GONE!" He goes into this wild a$$ story of how he had to move it to his father's place and when he went to get it back it was GONE. The county sheriff and the insurance company did an investigation and even flew a drone around his home and his father's home and nothing. They think he re-titled it out of state and then sold it. So I say this is total BS that it's that easy to get a title for ANYTHING and I don't know how many times since I've heard the VERMONT LOOPHOLE BS and now see how easy it is to STEAL someone's vehicle even if they are holding a legitimate title in hand. Rant over........for now.