Trying to collect some stuff that I'm considering selling (valve train parts, etc.) and am getting bit in the a$$ by what happened when we had a flood in the house a few months ago due to our washing machine overflowing big-time. Long story short is a lot of the stuff that was in various rooms in our house, including my basement / shop area, were simply shoved into contractor bags for the purpose of getting everything out of the house ASAP so the dry-out and repairs could begin.

Today, after finally finding certain parts I believe someone can use, I was unable to locate all the matching hardware that goes with 'em. Between the stacks of stuffed contractor bags and misc boxes which were jammed w/ everything possible in the effort to deal w/ the water issue, my stuff has been "thrown to the wind". Not saying anything was lost or stolen, but I have no idea how long it's gonna take me to find things now that I have a reason to.

mad

PS - It's not like I didn't misplace stuff before the flood... but this is simply adding to the frustration level

2021 Challenger 6.4L Scat Pack 1320
100% stock: 1.680, 11.894 at 113.75 (DA 175 ft)
weight reduction, wheels, tires, Hellcat air box: 1.661, 11.686 at 115.97 (DA 710 ft)

1973 Challenger 452 ci street/strip [2008]
pump gas, DOT radials: 1.454, 10.523 at 126.44 (DA 514 ft)