Originally Posted by BSharp
Good reply, thank you. I was looking for experienced opinions, and it says a lot that you've gone back to AA multiple times. I'll talk to them and see if they can fix me up with connectors that I can build up myself. And thanks for the offer of the crimpers, but I'm pretty well set for wiring tools.

up
You are more than welcome. The terminals and SOME connectors are available if one looks hard enough. I will add substantially cheaper than AA l is likely to be or Napa (bendover), Ebay, or AMZ

Do be aware the Packard terminals require specific crimpers as do most terminals.
There's one pair for the smaller gauged wires (up to 16 ga. I think).
Another for the 14-10 ga.
Having spent some time in various engineering positions I'm a bit anal about using the correct crimpers for terminals
If you have them AWESOME smile beer

EDIT: I just looked at the painful kit you mentioned. A pre terminated fuse box is something i despise for reasons previously mentioned. I also see the harbor freight terminal assortment is still included along with butt spliced headlight pigtails CLASSY STUFF. Electronics 101A teaches to avoid connections when possible as each is a potential problem. I'll bet there's no crimping instructions either, A apair of pliers or a hammer will work panic flame ozbbq

Last edited by TJP; 10/31/22 11:08 PM.