Originally Posted by furious70
Have you had any COT issues with yours? Were you hot lapping it at all?

Honestly without any kind of data logger it's hard to tell. I drove the car 40min there so it was good and warm, but at times had 90min of cool down between runs. It definately got some hot latps (and one point I was playing NASCAR with it since the lanes were empty!) Didn't change MPH much all day (stayed within a couple).

I would have liked to seen a bit more RPM, but I was told this is pretty normal for a 2.62 rear gear car.

Originally Posted by INTMD8

While I owned it, never brought my Hellcat charger to the track as I read about so many driveshaft failures.

Is the Redeye upgraded in that regard?

The early hellcats were plauged with driveshaft issues, but even the later stuff got a series of upgrades. The Redeye has a lot of additional stuff in the drivelines that the hellcat's don't. It shares the driveline components with the Demon. (41spline axles, etc..) [/quote]

Originally Posted by Brad_Haak
Wow! drool

You have the 'R's mounted on 18x10 Bravados? That's the wheel I have my (soon to be removed) Nitto NT05Rs on currently.

Yup, these were actually on my scat pack challenger. Not quite setup for the widebody because the offset is wrong, but they didn't look too bad, and they obviously hook well!