Originally Posted by migsBIG
Originally Posted by hergfest
Only in LA can the threat of drizzle cut down on the swappers and car count. Even with the diminished car count and swappers had a great time, we sold some good stuff and picked up some good stuff.

Good amount of swappers there, but the buyers seemed to lack any swap meet edict and manners. One guy came by 4 times and offer me $50 for two pairs if Schumacker's motor mount bracket sets that were new and insisted mine were too expensive even when these retail for $220 a pair. he insisted the same brackets were all over the swap meet for $30. rolleyes A really old guy yelled at me because I didn't want to sell my Charger or tell him what I payed for it. I sold enough to pay for the trip down, hotel costs and most of the transport cost for buying that dodge. I really appreciate the work the CPW members do to put on a show in California. Lookin forward to their next event.

There’s certainly a segment of amateur’s out there.

It’s a swap meet it takes all types.

This pile of ebody parts was bought by a group that traveled up from Mexico and we’re going to use the parts for their project cars.

0D4FFB2B-BB5C-456D-98F8-EA7447F636E8.jpeg903AE882-E4A9-4AFB-8F32-A9AC11B0D283.jpeg