I commend and compliment Steer & Gear for attending the Mopar meets with displays and a staffing... Mopar Nats, Carlisle, etc.... being geographically close to their business location. I've had talks with them at those shows... good people, family owned. They did tell me that FF came to them many years ago... asking for help and guidance in how-to-rebuild steering boxes... which they kindly gave to them. Steer & Gear has been in business a long time before FF entered the market... and FF can thank SG for their initial support.

Ive bought some items from FF... 1.25" hollow front sway bar had a problem being too large at the press-flattened end-link ends... hitting the LCA... when I informed them about it, simply to let them know that they should reduce the ends in flattened size due to hitting the LCAs, they said they've never heard of it before.... and I sent them pictures of what I had to do to grind that area (both ends) for LCA clearance. I'd mentioned this matter to another Mopar friend who bought sway bars from FF... he had the same problem... having to grind the ends for clearance of the LCA.... not a big deal, but for the $$$ I'd spent, as well as the surprise and time required to make it fit properly... I really expected the front bar to be made better, and so did my friend. I don't know if FF ever made a change to that front sway bar.

I would support either company for my needs. (Also, about 10 years ago, MA magazine made a round-about comment recommending FF over SG... which, coincidently, FF was running advertisements in MA magazine. Perhaps $$$ talks.)

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!