Originally Posted by cudaboy340
Originally Posted by KGorney
Originally Posted by 11secdart
I don't know them personally but they race a bunch of Mopars and have been around a long time , there race cars are are very nice ! Kohrs Customs I believe is the name of their shop and they do restorations etc. on Mopars and are in the Central Pa. area. Sorry I don't have contact info.

Thanks! Found their Facebook page and a lot of reviews on review sites/messages boards. Looks to be a couple hours from me so definitely a possibility.

I know Dennis and his family VERY WELL. His work and reputation speak for themselves. Ask around and you'll see. As far as Dennis as a person, I can tell you he is THE BEST!! Dennis shuts down his shop for about a week every year in July to DONATE his time to helping me with anything I need for the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals. He asks for NOTHING in return.

Keith, you probably met Dennis this year as he was a huge help with the Mopar Collectibles Display in Building R. He was with me until nearly midnight a couple of nights getting that all set up (and we start around 7am sleep ).

The one problem with Dennis' shop is that they have about a 3 year waiting list to get it. Definitely give him a call if you can wait that long. Pretty much any good shop has a long wait to get in frown

Ed B

Thanks, Ed!
Yes, I did meet Dennis when we dropped off my son's boat for the display and I think he was there when I picked it up on Sunday also! Small world! Definitely sounds like a good man to deal with. Could be worth the wait since this project fell into my lap and I am in no rush!