This is my best friends hemi. We had both been collecting parts for several years. He passed away from cancer in 2020. I really had not felt like working in my shop since. Too busy with being personal rep for his estate. We had been friends for 58 years. Took me a little while but with coaxing from family and friends I'm back on my car. Long story short I have decided to finish and run his engine in my car. Mine needs machine work and is a more radical efi version. , His, we were trying to finish first and all machine work is done. Engine - 572 hemi. KB block. Scat crank, Scat 7.1 rods. JE 10.5 pistons. I will cc everything to get accurate compression ratio. Heads stage v customs, clean up and good valve job. Stage v rockers. Stage v dual quad intake. A pair of 800 avs 2s. ignition msd distributor and pertronix 510 box and coil. milodon road race pan, & pump. Jesel belt drive. BHJ damper. Lifters are bam solid rollers. He had 2 cams purchased for his engine and I would like to run one that he had chosen. His valve springs will work with either. Not wanting to bleed off a lot of cylinder pressure or be a slug down low. Pump gas. Street car. 3500 convertor 3.73 gears. 12.5x29.5 drag radial Cam #1. Comp solid roller 258/266 @ .050. Lift is .624/.575. Lsa 115...... Cam #2. Comp solid roller 260/269 @..050 Lift is .673/.639 Lsa109....... Both are a valve train friendly lobe according to comp. Out of these 2 choices which would you run? And why? Honestly I may end up trying them both, which would you start with. Always appreciate your input. Thanks, Galen

Last edited by galen; 10/07/22 06:57 PM.