Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
Maybe a picture of the car would help, maybe you have a relatively high ride height. But still seems like you I/C is WAY to high still. If I were giving generic advice I usually would say start with the I/C pointing at the bottom of the firewall...But that is a very GENERIC place to start..

Not sure how you get it that high. especially with the IC that short. Even if the car sits high, the chassis brackets need to be installed to get the geometry right. On a backhalf car that sits high, Super Stock car, etc, the bottom of the chassis bracket will be hanging lower than the frame rail typically.

His graph looks like the housing brackets are up to date, but the chassis brackets are high in the car. Bottom hole of the chassis bracket should be ~ 8" from the ground. Maybe less depending on the design. If the bottom bar is level, the height of the IC is the height of the bar, regardless where the top bar is. I'd like to see what bottom hole on the chassis, next to bottom hole on the housing does to the bottom bar.

Did you get the converter fixed? Drive to the stripe under power?

Last edited by CMcAllister; 10/04/22 04:07 PM.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.