You’d have to post up all the numbers for all the holes and the CG to see why he moved the IC and then said it would be less violent.

As a general rule, the longer and lower the IC the softer the tire is hit and the longer it’s planted. And the higher and shorter the IC, the harder the tire is hit and it’s planted for less time.

The angle of the bars relative to each other also affects how the tire gets hit. And of course, your shock settings will change with any change you make to the bars.

IMO, under 1k HP needs the bottom bar running down hill through the front ball joint (or close to it) and the IC should be 88% or so wheel base out and 6 inches up to start.

And, you have to consider stall speed, two step RPM, tire pressure and track prep. It all works together (already conspires against you as it may be) to get the car moving.

If you are fighting wheelie issues, my first move is shock tuning. If that doesn’t clean it up then I would rather move 50 pounds up to the front or I’d rather add 50 pounds up front before is used the IC to push the front end down.

All these cars should be doing a wheelie. They don’t need to scrape the bumper but they need to pitch rotate.

Last edited by madscientist; 10/03/22 09:15 AM.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston