Going off memory from previous import rod discussions...

No, they don't ALL come from the same factory; there are some very distinct differences between some brands in how they're machined when you compare them up close, e.g. my Eagles vs my K1s

Where the final machining is done has a major influence on the out-of-the-box quality; some companies sell 'em straight from the Chinese box, while others get the semi-finished rods and complete the work in the US. The brands that state clearly they do their final machining on site generally have the better rep for being able to use them as sold... but you gotta look or ask to know for sure.

The only issues I recall w/ 440 Source rods -- and this goes back many years, not necessarily a current problem...
--> the big ends not being round when torqued
--> the small ends being too tight for the pins (which should always be checked and corrected during the build, anyway)
--> possibly as a result of the latter item, the bushings the pins ride in pulling out; this was also a reported issue w/ some RPM International rods, which to my eyes looked identical to the 440 Source pieces (and their crank forgings look identical to me, as well)

wave

2021 Challenger 6.4L Scat Pack 1320
100% stock: 1.680, 11.894 at 113.75 (DA 175 ft)
weight reduction, wheels, tires, Hellcat air box: 1.661, 11.686 at 115.97 (DA 710 ft)

1973 Challenger 452 ci street/strip [2008]
pump gas, DOT radials: 1.454, 10.523 at 126.44 (DA 514 ft)