Originally Posted by roadrunninMark
Hi Wirenut, just got back from the LKQ with a console. They gave me a printout of compatible cars, looks like 2011-14 Avengers and 200's use the same console. Price was about 36. They nickle and dime you on the USB and cigarette lighter parts but you could get just the console for about 25 w/o those 2 items. I took some measurements: total length 44.5" long, from back to "pointy" part that goes under dash, 12"w at part under dash and 8" wide between seats all the way back, 12.5" tall under dash and 12"tall to top of console. Now, when it is in the car, it will be a little shorter depending on how it sits over the hump. These measurements were from the garage floor. I need a new armrest cover.

I like it and now I don't have to make one for the road runner. I don't know how it fits yet as the car is at the shop. 6 bolts hold it in the car. 2 up high under the climate controls and 4 bolts in the console box, under a non glued felt piece. The climate control cover, shifter surround, sunglass spot all snap in. Wasn't hard to get out once I figured out where the bolts were hiding. Just lift the e brake handle up as high as you can and it will slip out the opening. Also, I think there were the USB, cigerette lighter and a little light for the sunglass spot had wires to disconnect. I couldn't figure the connectors out and someone already butchered the wiring removing the radio so I just cut them. I was able to unplug the climate control unit. The 3 knobs for the climate controls just pull off, takes a little to do it but they do come off.

I will be using an automatic console shifter for the 727CF, to fit in the correct spot.

Tools I used.... 10mm socket with extensions, trim removal tools, wire cutters, star bit (small, can't remember size). A flat head screw driver would be helpful to remove electrical connectors properly too.

Hope this helps you.

He tree'd me on the measurements. Mine were pretty close but a bit off due to mine is installed and the car is on the lift. On my Sport Fury the dash is not smooth with a bump out for the heater blower switch/knob, ash tray, etc. You may have to trim the height down to position the top of the console to meet the linear (or flat) part of the lower dash.