No crank no start is not indicative of a fuel problem. This is going to be electrical or electronic in nature. Start with the battery, make sure it has 12.6 volts and can pass a load test. Check the terminals, I've had just barely loose terminals cause a no-crank concern. Check the battery connection in the TIPM as well, I've seen those loose.

If all that is good then you gotta go into the modules with a good scan tool, not just a code reader. Like MoonshineMattK said, you need to check to see if the SKREEM/WCM module is seeing the key in the ignition and properly handshaking with the PCM. Any sort of mismatch between the SKREEM/WCM and the PCM will fail the security check and not allow the engine to crank.

It may also be a failed ignition switch. You'd have to use a scan tool to see if the SKREEM/WCM is seeing proper changes of state for the ignition switch as you turn the key.

If it died while driving I'd be inclined to check all the connections, battery, and verify that the alternator is working before diving into the electronics. Once the vehicle is started the security aspect of the SKREEM-PCM is no longer necessary.

Last edited by DustyChicken; 09/10/22 12:27 PM.