I recently acquired a V-Code 70 Challenger (Ice Blue) with a dealer-installed shaker hood (installed 8-1970). Provenance to this car (the guy who sold it to me) goes back to 1974 and comes with several pictures from the days it was being races in the mid/late 70s. The car was recently restored but there are a few things that were done incorrectly and I'm fixing those things now.

When taking off the shaker assembly, I noticed that the fuel line enters the carbs from the driver's side, etc...so I called the prev owner and he said it was the original Mr. Norm's carb setup that he installed so he would not have to keep removing the shaker to squirt gas in the carbs to get it started... OK, I get it, it was the 70's...

Currently, the car starts up (immediately) with zero issues/ever... so I'm perfectly happy with the current setup and I'm afraid of changing anything, but I'm curious if there is any info out there on these setups, I've never heard of them or seen one before.

Is there any documentation, brochures, anything out there on this six pack setup ?

Thanks in advance...