I used that brand of paint in a stock off the shelf black on an air cleaner. I liked it and it does spray well. The nozzle head is adjustable I think? Read something about that after I used the paint.

Best thing to do on steel wheels is to make sure the seam/joint between the center and the outer hoop is 100% rust free and spotless as this is where the rust will start. I take primer on a very small art store paint brush and put it down into the seam to get full coverage. Then I like to take a little of the paint to be used and also brush it down into the seam with the same tiny brush and let it dry before spraying the paint from the can over the wheel. You just want some primer and paint way back at the start of the seam to seal it off. Sandblasting media typically won't get all the way down into the seams so you may have to work the seams by hand with some rough grit paper to find clean bare steel.

Also depending on how smooth you want the wheels to be you can put the primer down and let it dry and then go back over it with some 600 and knock down any orange peel before painting. If you break thru you can always add a little more primer to cover any bare steel back up. The wheel surface may be textured from media blasting and the primer coat will be slightly orange peely straight out of the can so a little time spend working the primer down flat gives the paint layer a better chance of being smooth.