Originally Posted by Sniper
Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Ground, discharge, a capacitor and wait for it to make itself charge up again whistling scope
Do you know how long that will take grin You will be dead a long time before that will happen shruggy
Discharge a new battery and wait for it to make more electricity and see how long that will take scope
Batteries make and store electricity grin

Guess I can go out and toss my alternator then eyes

You really need to stop.

Batteries do not make electricity, They do go flat if you leave them hooked up long enough.

It is evident you have never filled up a new dry battery with new acid, HUH shruggy
Batteries make electricity through chemical reactions when they are built, DUH.
How long will a dry cell battery live stored on your shelf with nothing hooked up to them? 1 year? 5years? 10 years probably: up:
Alternatosr do not, cannot, make electricity unless they have a voltage feed from a battery or some other source to feed them: scope:
Generator do make electricity. I've rode in more than one old car that had a completely dead battery that you could push start and drive with a generator, not possible with any newer car with an alternator twocents scope
Do your homework on theory before making any more false statements please, especially on here devil stirthepot hammer grin

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)