Isn’t there some kind of B body club convention going on near Milwaukee this week?
Some local buddies of mine were talking about going there.
I’m disenchanted with living in Illinois to be sure, but one of the few benefits we do get here in Chicagoland is a lot of good cruise nights.
Many nights there’s more than one to chose from.
As Ron mentioned about Wisconsin, the season is way too short here too. Some are wrapping up this month.
On Mondays there is a big cruise at the Old Orchard shopping center in Skokie. It stopped in 2020 with Covid, and the promoter didn’t resume it last year.
It returned this year run by the chamber of commerce. It used to often get over 400 cars, but hasn’t been as big this year. Though this weeks event the weather was perfect and I’m sure over 300 cars showed up! They have food trucks, sometimes a band, and some displays. Next Monday is the last one for 2020. If you’re in the area please come, more Mopars needed!
Here’s pictures, I have not added this weeks yet.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/111914442@N04/albums/72177720301453282

Our areas largest is the monthly Saturday night cruise in Morris. They have got over 1000 cars there some months. It’s very well organized, they block off the downtown area of town for cruise car parking along the Main Street, and also use the side streets.
Highly recommended!
Rolling Meadows on Fridays is another good one, tomorrow’s and next Fridays are the end for the year though. frown