Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
Chris Jacob's showing up on the mecum auction on know.and I didn't put up a link as I'm not good with computer stuff I don't pretend to be good with links as chris Jacob'pretends to be a mopar guy. lol.As far as him supporting you're show that's great.Theres a lot of serious mopar guys that could probably use his kind if money and Bleed Mopar but never get a chance.some of them have been on this board.

He’s not the die hard Mopar guy that’s going to spit out fender tag codes or radiator part number by muscle memory. I don’t think he pretends to be that.

You’ve been in the hobby long enough to know they are vast range of type of Mopar owners.

Now Magnante is someone with a lot of Mopar historical knowledge. And I’ve heard some goofy stuff and flat out mistakes from him on TV. And I know he knew the correct info for. . And people have their specialties and angles of the hobby that interest them. Magnante is more of a pre-66 guy. And not an OE resto type guy. But he’s one to know the complete history back to the 20’s. Whereas many “Mopar “Die Hards” completely laser focus on 68-70 cars with binders to everything else. Which is fine too.