Originally Posted by Hyper Henry
Maybe a dumb question but I already have a Modman intake for a 400(500ci race only) motor I am getting built and was wondering if anyone has run a single dominator with good success? If one is good than is two better?? LOL . I do have two matching dominators sitting on the shelf looking to be used....:o) Thanks for any constructive feedback.

The intake REALLY needs the runners extended for any application other than supercharged. As has been said we've done a bunch of thinking about what to do. A lot of the thinking went into what can be done that is relatively easy to duplicate. But, after i got into the porting, I felt I have an even better understanding and it's morphed into something a little different. I think that it'll work better than a single 4 FOR HIS APPLICATION. To aid in distribution the plenum gets bigger than a single 4, and for this it'll like the pump shot that a Holley has. I'd have no problem and wanted to retrofit TWO 4150's onto this intake but for a number of reasons (at least for now) it'll get the AFB's. With that said, i still feel it'll be as good or better than a single 4...We'll see and we'll share. Brent Wheeler is running very fast with his ported Modman with minor easy-to- duplicate changes. This intake will be different than his however.