Originally Posted by Rhinodart
I have no idea what you mean "collector car" format. I went on there last night and did a search like normal and it was still the same. Of course I search for specific models like DODGE DART, DODGE TRUCK, and sometimes just DODGE and change the setting "Best Match" to "Oldest Year" and scroll through... shruggy

I had it bookmarked and the page would come up showing primarily makes and models below some ebay bs at the top.

One was able to see for example camaro under chevrolet. Click on that all all the Cashmaro's currently listed would appear. Above the top listing you could easily narrow the search my beginning year and ending year as well as other choices.
It now comes up showing ALL Camaro's without the year range feature and other useful filters

The left side of the page had a column with a bunch of other filters, as well as recent auctions results.

All of that is gone with the left column showing silverados cobalts and other non collector models.
Searching by year range is very difficult as well. past results are gone but it's loaded with a bunch of other cr-p . At least i know i'm not the only one seeing it per Johntpr's post.
it does however pull a perfect vacuum with was previously thought to be impossible spank beer