My first GC was an Overland in my desired color combo with V8/6 speed. Every option, rode great, was not as quick as i wanted. It was a Canada car with an excellent service history and 1 minor accident. I should have ran immediately when the salesman fired it up and it died immediately, twice. That rig was in the dealer more the first 4 months I owned it than with me, they footed the bill for EVERYTHING including rental cars. They returned it to me with a clean bill of health. Drove great for a month, 0 issues-then the nightmare started. It would randomly and constantly shut off while we were driving it. I got under to see if anything like a bare wire was touching frame, and the whole underside was caked in rust. Everything. Got rid of it and got an SRT, and while the miles per gallon are not on par with a sedan or a hybrid, this thing delivers smiles per gallon consistently. The hood issue is prevelant- they are made with dissimilar metals. Love the SRT lineup. Go with a 2014 up to get the 6.4 and 8 speed. Totally worth it. Maintenance cost is that much different until you get to having to do brakes or replace tires. I bought aftermarket ADB rotors and matching pads, and bought Continental tires. The tires were 1100 with 5 year alignment and roadhazard- worth it in my book, and the brakes shot me for about 700. All bets are off if you go to a dealer and have them put factory stuff on.....

Last edited by moparjim79; 07/31/22 01:45 PM.