As the new Mustang announced it will keep the V8, Dodge was kinda up against the wall. Not sure how well the Charger and Challenger sell elsewhere, but around me in Southern MD, there are lots, and I mean lots of them. Despite what the "experts" think, folks like and want V8's. As a sideline, had to buy the wife a newer Camry on Monday. Was I surprised when both the salesman(26) and finance guy(late 20's) told me they both owned and love their stick shift cars. We got talking about auto tech and they both came out and said 1/2 the folks don't want or need the tech the manufactures and Car and Driver are raving about. Most folks like to hook their phone up or play their own tunes but the rest of it is just junk that will break. These guys were 20 somethings. My oldest is 21 and has often said the same. I assumed it was due to my influence but apparently a change may be happening. I have been watching videos on the 2.5 2020 camry engine though. Wow, is that thing extremely high tech. VVT, cooling is controled in the engine and routed where it is needed, electric water pump that is computer controlled, Port and direct injection, vacuum pump for PB, oil pump can be controlled by the computer. Unreal.

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"