Originally Posted by A12
Originally Posted by Hemi_Joel
The problem is that it has no suspension whatsoever. And the majority of the weight is on the rear wheels. So if one of the rear wheels hits a slight low spot, or digs into the gravel just a little bit, it teeter totters one of the front wheels up off of the ground. Or if one of the front wheels hits a low spot, all the weight transfers to the other three wheels. Since it is front wheel drive with out positraction, as soon as one front wheel is unloaded, it spins.
I have another facility that is all paved that I use just for material storage when I need to, but that is pretty infrequent.. I'm contemplating whether to bring it out there and try and get some use out of it or flip it. It's so cool I hate to get rid of it but I probably should. I think I could make a little bit on it.

You just need to figure out how to split the front brake system when that happens. My John Deere 322 has two brake pedals side by side with a plate that connects them together, The plated pivots and if I lose traction on one drive wheel I disconnect the brake pedals and hold the brake on the spinning wheel to drive the traction wheel. Maybe just left footing the brake and right footing the throttle will get you the traction you need for the situation???

Don't give him any ideas... He doesn't have time to figure all that out.

69 GTX 68 Road Runner