Since many museums, car clubs, and state DMV's consider an antique vehicle to be one that is 25 years or older, that would mean that 1997 and older are antique cars. Just because those of us who are well beyond antique don't think of them that way, doesn't mean that someone in their 20's or even 30's doesn't see them that way since they were new before they were born or when they were very young. I'm happy to see any age take any interest and pride in any Mopar vehicle at the show, especially these days.

This year my wife entered her own car for the first time - her Factory ordered 2016 Dodge Dart GT w/6 speed. It's her every day car but she loves it and wanted to put it in the Dart class. She loved it - other than being the only Dart owner in the class over 30! cool Those "kids" were out there cleaning and polishing their cars with every bit of pride as the people with Cudas, Challengers, Superbirds, etc. To me that it is what it's all about.

My son (21) entered his 1969 Chrysler Valiant boat (that he is rebuilding himself) in the Building R special display. We have a 70 Challenger but I was busy hauling my son's boat and helping my wife get her car ready so I was just support this year.

Without the interest and participation of everyone and everything Mopar, I think that show would be a lot smaller and a lot less eclectic. The show this year, as every year, was great and a whole lot of fun.