Originally Posted by Dart 500
No info about your question but back in 2001 I use to work for a Dodge dealer that had the contract to supply the vans + paint them for a conversion company that turned them into B-class motorhomes. Usually I would just run them to the factory painted, then bring ones back in primer to be painted but the odd time I would have to drive the gutted ones pre-conversion and OMG were they ever a treat to drive. They had no weight in them so they were surprisingly quick (for the era) and the huge brakes would put you through the windshield if you weren't wearing a seat belt. I was even warned by the body shop manager each time I had to deliver one. They had to be one of the quickest things Dodge was building back then, felt like it anyways! (shorty ones with the 360)

I know what you mean, mine has a 360 magnum and 3.92s and I can make all 9 of my kids sit down real fast from a dead stop. On the other side of the coin it has no top end.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!