1. Carefully read the factory service manual regarding exactly what is the criteria for replacing the lower ball joints. These lower ball joints have noticeable up/down play when brand new, so some play absolutely does not mean they need replacement. My A-body did just meet the replacement criteria of 0.070" at 160,000 miles. One was 0.071 and the other was 0.069. The new NOS ones had movement of 0.030 to 0.040.
2. At 160,000 miles, my factory tie rod joints and tubes, Pitman joint, and cam bolts were not worn out. New aftermarket parts likely wouldn't be as good as original factory parts that weren't worn out.
3. At 160,000 miles, only my bushings, idler arm, upper and lower ball joints, and all ball joint seals were worn out.
4. Despite I already had aftermarket ball joints on hand, I bought NOS upper and lower ball joints made in USA for the quality. Not that expensive.
5. Now I have a bunch of new, imported aftermarket front end parts to sell, because I bought all new parts before checking whether the old ones were actually worn out.

If you don't see two dolphins, you need a vacation.