Originally Posted by mgoblue9798
Originally Posted by Magnumguy
We have a '17Pacifica. After 70,000 miles, #5 started leaking A-freeze. Took about 3 wks to get one, tech breaks off a bolt in that head reassembling, so off it came after waiting that long, then it's another 3 wks to get another.

I've owned Chryslers that I've extremely overheaded, abused, paid virtually no money for. Only one in my 50 yrs of ownership that I"ve had to take the motor apart. smirk

I will agree it a runnin' son of a gun though.

I have one in my 2014 300. It is impressive for such a small engine. Part of the credit though has to go to the 8spd ZF transmission. It would not do nearly as good a job on a 4,000 lb plus vehicle without the gearing.

Did yours ever develop the oil filter housing leak? I'm on my 3rd 300 - first one was a 2012, then a 2014, & my current one is the '16. The 2012 developed the oil filter housing leak - this is VERY COMMON. It was covered under the drivetrain warranty luckily.

I also got this feedback from my Challenger dealer in PA. earlier today about the 3.6L: Sounds like a hit or miss case to me. We have traded a few 3.6’s with over 250000 miles that have never been opened up or any issues.

Brant J Schroyer
General Manager
Laurel Valley Motors

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified