Originally Posted by Sammy
Originally Posted by MI_Custumz
Originally Posted by solarguy

I also use Wyze around the house. I like the V3 night vision on that vs the V2 camera. V2 seems to have better audio for some reason. I have a micro SD card in it and can watch a few days back. It records 24/7 and alerts me of what motions I set it for. There is a delay of notifications (about 7-10 seconds), but it is not a top end security camera. There are options to tag motion so you see it in a green box. I get false motion alerts from moths in the garage and tree shadows sometimes. I do not have those set to send me notifications, so no biggie. They do show up in the events log. You can set the sensitivity and detection zone as well. I believe you can get them at Home Depot if you want to try one out. Put it as far away from a garage door opener as you can, ours caused a bit of interference. They do lose internet connection once in a while, but it hasn't happened to the cameras in a while. More of the newer wifi plugs they have.

No monthly fees?
I'm ready to pull the trigger on this or the other one the 1st member recommended. Thanks

I have the Wyze V2's in my shop and they're linked to an app on my phone. They broadcast in HD and color, plus have the option to "hear" noise, and you can talk back through the camera to whomever is there. I keep a 32 GB card in them. I've never had any interference issues with my shop door openers, but your mileage may vary. About once every 3-4 months, I might have one that loses connection, but it's rare. The only downfall IMO is that if someone knows it's there, it can be unplugged, so keep that in mind.