Originally Posted by PasiR
Any AMD dealers here? I checked AMD directly, most of the parts I need were "out of stock". Sent them a message about availability but no reply...
Thanks!

Call them and ask when they are expecting shipment of the parts you need.

I just went through this with a Charger project I am doing. Fortunately, I had bought the majority of stuff a few years ago, but was missing a few things. A couple items came in and were then in stock, Start researching their dealers, very few are stocking dealers. One that does that comes to mind is Stephens Performance in Alabama. They had the upper roof bow I needed. I also placed ad's on a couple mopar face book pages looking for new AMD parts. Got several responses, most were scammers but did find my radiator support from a guy who had bought one and then didn't need it.

I also went through a few vendors that said they had it when I called to check availability. Keep in mind the websites will say "in stock" and they don't have it. Took several rounds of cancelling orders in that situation also.

Don't count out the other suppliers, Check out Golden Star in Texas. I am starting to believe some of this stuff is all the same.