Good morning Joe, good morning all -

Thanks, and I'll definitely post pictures from The Cruise for you all after the weekend ! Thanks to you all who have an interest - new and old - in joining us for the New England Moparts Summer Cruises, they've been a ton of fun and luckily not too many mis-adventiures. Every year is slightly different because of the people, the cars, the weather, the route - I can't remember them all, but it's been fun!

DETAILS COMING SHORTLY -

.. the forecast looks great - sunny and in the 70's, so I expect not to need the Sunday rain date.. We are ON!

THE BASICS -

..I plan on posting route and time details at the end of the day today, but the general outline will be familiar to most - We start at 10th Street and Route 1A in North Beach, NH and make our way to Greeley Park in Nashua, NH, from there we head west - this time we'll Cruise our way down into Winchendon, MA before we turn north and join lots of other Mopar and Moparts folks at Rick and Brenda's Mopar BBQ at 117 School Street in Rindge, NH 03461... grab that GPS address in case you end up like the infamous CharlieBB... ! Rick and Brenda's BBQ is to benefit their local Veterans, so I encourage you to offer them something for the energy and effort they put into their event..

As usual, it's all about the people, we have been getting together for 18 years now - kids have grown, people have aged, some cars have changed, some have more miles - and we have made great friends in the process!

Looking forward to seeing you all...
Cheers,
- Art

Last edited by 67SATisfaction; 06/01/22 07:05 AM.

65 Satellite hardtop 361/4bbl console 727 2.76
67 Satellite convert 383/2bbl column 727 3.23
67 Lancia Fulvia Sport 1.3 Zagato. Alloy body, 1.3L V4 DOHC 4-spd
67 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3. Alloy panel, 1.3L V4 DOHC 4-spd
71 Alfa Romeo GT Junior 1300 Zagato, 1.3L 4cyl DOHC hemi 5-spd
82 Alfa Romeo GTV6 2.5L SOHC hemi V6 5-spd transaxle
75 Maserati Bora US spec 4.9L DOHC hemi V8 5-spd ZF
77 Maserati Khamsin Euro spec 4.9L DOHC hemi V8 5-spd ZF
07 Aston Martin DB9 6.0L DOHC V12 6spd transaxle