Lots of choices out there, try some and decide what you like working with scope up
I have several different ones now after discovering that I needed several different sizes types and brands and holders along with extensions to match to make them better to use depending on what I'm measuring wrench scope
I use two different ones when degreeing cams, one for verifying TDC on #6 piston and the other on the lifters for #1 piston to degree the intake and exhaust lobes when locating the intake lobe timing to TDC wrench up
If the cam card calls for a 108 LSA and to install the intake lobe at max lift at 104 ATDC I will check the exhaust lobe after getting the intake lobe at 104 degrees after top dead center to make sure the exhaust lobe is at 112 degrees BTDC when closing to ensure the cam was ground on a 108 LSA.
I've had more than one cam ground wrong on the LSA, way better to make sure than wishing you had before finding out the hard way it was ground wrong rant puke
The first wrong one was the first solid roller cam I put in a 392 Hemi motor in V drive flat bottom ski boat, the cam was ground on a 114 lobe separation angle and was suppose to be ground on a 110 LSA, it was horrible running in the boat under power, wouldn't rev past 3300 RPM at WOT in the water puke I had use the cam card and found that it was checking 5 degrees off on both the opening and closing at the lobes. It was very frustrating as it was the first motor I built for some one else than me or helping a friend.
I had my wife take it back to them 3 times before finding out about what the LSA was and how to check them, that locked in that it was ground wrong rant
They had installed the alignment pin(or keyway, CRS now shock whiney) in the wrong place and wouldn't replace that cam due to it being a custom ground steel billet core that they didn't stock or want to stock, they did give me a set of offset bushing for the cam and some offset keyways for both the crank and cam gear keyways whiney
It was a Sig Erson cam and they wouldn't fix it or replace it, I never bought another cam from them and told every one I could to not use them hammer up
Very poor customer service from them down

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)