I guess its about time I add pics of my '91 Ramcharger to this thread.

I bought it about 2 months ago for $1,000. Everything works (even the AC) except for the OD.

When I first got it, it seemed down on power, assumed it was because of a combination of unknown miles and being a 'smog' engine (pre-Magnum) 318. I pulled the throttle body and gave it a THOROUGH cleaning, then a few weeks later installed fresh plugs, wires and cap........

The plug wires were BAD, but, the difference was like going from a stock four banger to a big block! No, its not the fastest thing on four wheels, but, its a lot faster than it was!

And my mileage has gone up too. The odometer *kinda* works, so I'm not sure of exact mileage, but, driving my usual weekly routine, $20 in gas will last me all week whereas the '02 Ram 1500 with 4.7 I just got rid of, wouldn't make a week on $20. And, I know the '02 averaged 13-14. Could I be getting 15 or a bit better?

I originally planned to just drive it for a while than sell it off, but, I've run into a problem, I REALLY like this truck!! I NEVER liked my '02 as much as I've gotten to like the thing after just two months. Now my brain is trying to come up with ways to justify adding a third vehicle to the 'long term' fleet.

John

The dream is dead, long live the dream.......😥