What am I missing on the 11.8@115.6MPH run? Was it also around 4300 LBS? Is it wrong to pick the best run? Even plugging the 115.6 MPH and 4300 LBS into wallerracing calculator is still over 510HP. I don't see a drop in K&N giving you 25 HP and it is my understanding the calculator is based on wheel HP not flywheel HP. All I'm saying is that in my opinion the 6.4 is very underrated not just in stock form but how easy it is to get more HP when truly un-corked with things like good long tube headers and a better intake and proper tuning that's not compromised for warranty, MPG and emissions considerations. [/quote]

Not missing anything these cars are underrated in the HP as advertised - the on-board dyno screen on mine shows HP going over 500 often - the electronics package on the 1320 are pretty impressive - you have a simple tune put in for 93 octane that will get you around 520HP - only issue is an aftermarket tune kills your warranty - supposedly there will be a tune coming from Dodge that can be installed by only a Power Broker Dealer that will up the HP a little and be supposedly maintain the warranty - but I have not heard of the release date yet. The Power Broker thing is real as the dealer has to go through training and qualify staff - hence the reason only a select few were named

There are cars out there that have had mods installed like cams headers, porting etc and are already breaking into the tens - so there is a lot in these cars to unlock