Originally Posted by TJP
I am a believer in things happen for reasons. And after being in the classic car repair / resto business for over 20 years I am winding it way down. Too many headaches and pressure not to mention employee issues. I'm done with working 7-10's + while the employees worked 40 or less (long story on him) and took advantage of everything they could (my bad for allowing it). Not to mention customers that will pay 50+ for a haircut (10-15minutes) but bi--h at a labor rate sometimes less than 70.00 an hour.
I used to sit in corporate america DREAMING of self employment. During my time of self employment I cannot count the number of times I DREAMED of a nice cushy corporate job in which I clocked out at 5, had my weekends and holidays free, paid vacations and OMG time for the F word (FUN).
It did have it's good side, but as with everything in life there is a cost and I'm not sure the pain was worth the gain (partly my fault & a long story).
So this may be a blessing in disguise. Good luck to you sir and do keep us posted beer

Many times, failure ends up being a success in countless ways.

China is the enemy.