Originally Posted by TX9AAR
I had issues when I sent my seat belts to Bill. I talked to him and I think the turn around time was about a month. I sent the belts to him. I got busy and lost track of time. it was about 3 months after I had sent them to Bill I called and he said that the belts were done but he lost my contact information so I gave him my information and he said that he would ship them right away. A month later no belts I called he said he would need to check the tracking number he never gave me tracking numbers. He called back and said they were in North Carolina and were marked as undeliverable, well I live in Iowa I thought it was a little strange. He said he would get them back and ship them to me. A month later I had to call him again and like before they had been lost in shipping. I did eventually get the belts back and was pleased with the results, I thought maybe this was an isolated incident but it sounds like it might be normal

I've never met that man but I think that is his general MO. He is backed up and super disorganized, but he doesn't want to tell people what the actual turn around time will be so he "fudges". I had the same story from him about they were almost done, then they were waiting for something, and then they were ready but he lost my info.Then they showed up! Now the really funny thing is that in all of that mess he forgot to charge me for the seat belts. I called him up and asked him what I owed him and sent him a check but I bet some people don't ever pay him. I'm happy with the belts so he does do nice work, I just wish he would hire an assistant who knows how keep track of stuff.